ADHD Education Day for Parents By The Provincial ADHD Clinic
Vancouver, British Columbia
- 9.00-9.15 Welcome
- 9.15-9.45 ADHD Basics – Dr. Sara Junaid
- 9.45-10.00 Break
- 10.00-10.45 Medication Treatment & Management – Dr. Russet Jones
- 10.45-11.00 Break
- 11.00-11.45 Choice of: Parenting a child (Dr. Janet Mah) OR Parenting a teen (Helen Kennett-Bacon)
- 11.45-12.30 Lunch
- 12.30-1:15 ADHD goes to school – Dr. Candice Murray
- 1:15-1:30 Break
- 1:30-2:00 Sensory & Motor Regulation – Miranda Doherty
- 2.00-2.30 Panel Discussion
Cost: Free to attend and open to any parent who has a child with ADHD
Click Here or look below for Instructions on how to create an account to register . If you have an extisting learning Hub account, these are the registration instructions:
- 1) Go to https://learninghub.phsa.ca (from any computer or browser)
- 2) Register for an learning hub account.
- 3) Search for ADHD Education Day.
- 4) Click on next session and register.